Since 2002 CFC Big Ideas team has organized a number of large-scale international offline events in more than 40 cities and countries around the globe. In 2020, we applied all our knowledge into the new field of online events.
The pandemic has significantly increased competition for consumer attention, divided between numerous events. This increases pressure for event organizers in terms of content. Today, a successful event requires not only star speakers, but also content that will appeal to consumers’ specific problems and pains. In most cases in the digital world, an event’s success is measured by the number of clicks on its website, as well as those on its sponsors, partners, and products. Such statistics are the most vital metrics of all our events, be they online, offline, or hybrid.
Our own global projects include: Global Inclusion Online Forum (the world’s number one forum on diversity and inclusion), Davos Energy Week (the first global conference broadcasted from Davos amidst the pandemic), Djooky Music Investment Summit (the world’s first music investment conference), and GR Forum – Central and Eastern Europe (the region’s first conference on government relations). Besides developing our own projects, we also organize events for our clients. Our turnkey event support includes:
- Defining the purpose, goals, and promotion strategy;
- Researching the topics and defining the agenda;
- Engaging with the most prominent speakers in the field;
- Executing promo and ad campaigns;
- Creating and managing digital invitations-tickets-payments-registration funnels;
- Selecting and setting up online platforms and physical venues;
- Onsite management and online technical support.